- Generation of energy from carbohydrate stores in liver and muscle and from protein
- Synthesis of serotonin, the "feel good” neurotransmitter
- Regulatory role in the activity of steroid hormones
- Management of blood homocysteine levels
- Support female health during periods of hormone fluctuation
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity; it may offer symptomatic relief for sufferers of PMS. It is required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and supports the functioning of the immune and nervous systems. Vitamin B6 also has a role in the metabolism of protein and formation of red blood cells and is involved in energy metabolism in the body.
|Parsley Leaf Powder (equivalent to 50mg Parsley Leaf Powder)||12.5mg|
Take one or two tablets daily with food. Swallow with water.
di-Calcium Phosphate, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl, Methyl Cellulose), Parsley Leaf Extract, Magnesium Stearate.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free