- Potent Antioxidant
- Helps inhibit tooth decay and gum disease
- May help lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure
- May help to reduce arterial disease
- Thermogenic properties
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Utilisation of fats and energy production
- May help regulate bowel and promote kidney function
- Helps moderate blood sugar levels
- May help enhance weight loss programmes
- University researchers have shown that an active compound in Green Tea inhibits an enzyme required for cancer cell growth
Cutting edge nutritional research has discovered that natural Green Tea compounds - polyphenols with antioxidant abilities - improve digestion, inhibit tooth decay and fight viruses.
Green Tea is a hypotensive, helping to lower blood pressure and helping to increase blood flow to the heart.
Many Asians have long consumed Green Tea with meals, and this practice is now showing to help reduce arterial disease.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Green Tea 5:1 Extract, Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate; Modified Maize Starch, Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate. Each tablet provides on average 200mg of Green Tea 5:1 Extract, equivalent to 1000mg of Green Tea,