- Aloe Vera - helps soothe gums
- Charcoal - naturally whitens & removes impurities
- Tea Tree Oil - natural antiseptic
- Silica - for natural whitening
- Icelandic Moss - for natural whitening
- Stevia - natural sweetener
- Horse Chestnut - anti-inflammatory
- Menthol - natural flavour
Included are some of nature's most trusted ingredients including soothing Aloe Vera, Activated Charcoal, Icelandic Moss and Tea Tree Oil which help protect your teeth. You can be sure that you are getting all the benefits of a fluoride-free toothpaste, rich in natural ingredients that really work, every time you brush.
For correct oral hygiene, apply a small amount of toothpaste on the brush, rub it with a circular motion, rinse with water.
Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Cetaria Islandica (Icelandic Moss) extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Menthol, Xylitol, Stevia Rebaudiana (Stevia) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Escin (Horse Chestnut), Phenoxyethenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Charcoal Powder (Activated), Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene