Fresh, grassy-minty scent
- Cooling and calming
- Soothes sore muscles
- Freshens breath
- Helps improve concentration
- Reduce muscle spasms
- Effective at easing digestive problems
- Relieves nausea headaches and sinus congestion
It blends well with rosemary, lavender, marjoram and citrus oils.
- Use 5 - 10 drops in a bath or 3 - 5 in a vaporiser
- For body massage dilute 5 drops in 10 ml of carrier oil
- Tips: Excellent for head colds
- Avoid during first 4 months of pregnancy.
- Avoid ingestion and contact with eyes.
Do not take internally; avoid contact with eyes; skin irritant; avoid during first 4 months of pregnancy; counteracts homeopathic remedies